ELIGIBILITY FOR OPENING & MAINTAINING OF BC BANK MITRA
- उम्र कम-से-कम 21 वर्ष (AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE)
- कम्प्यूटर का सामान्य ज्ञान रखने वाले (COMPUTER LITERATE)
- कार्य मेंअपनी कुछ पूंजी लगा सकने की क्षमता वाले (WILLING TO INVEST SOME MONEY IN PROJECT)
- जिम्मेवार (RESPONSIBLE)
- कर्मठ (LABOURIOUS)
- बेरोजगार ब्यक्ति (UNEMPLOYED)
ABOUT SBI KIOSK BANKING
CSP apply and csp provider, A large number of people, living on the boundary line of the socioeconomic structure, particularly the lower income group (LIG), economically weaker society (EWS), laborers, agriculture/ factory workers and women do not have a savings account and moreover they are not able to open such accounts due to lack of valid address and ID proof. As a result they face difficulties in parking their hard earned money in a safer place.
Through the Kiosk Banking Solution the following services are being offered:
- Opening of ‘No-Frill Savings Accounts’ by kiosk banking module
- Deposits / Withdrawals of Cash in Savings Accounts
- Opening of Term-Deposit/Recurring Deposit/ SHG Accounts
- Money Transfer to any Bank account
- Aadhaar enabled deposits / withdrawals
- DBT enabled facility in accounts
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojna / Suraksha Bima Yojna
- Atal Pension Yojna
- Loan lead generation & repayments
Convert your shop/establishment in a Customer Service Point (CSP) and provide banking, insurance, pension and other related financial services to your customers! CSP apply and csp provider, The Kiosk Banking Business Correspondent (BC) model aims to provide real time, Bank CSP Provider user friendly financial services to the consumers in their neighborhood itself.
“Bc Bank Mitra” is dedicated to propagate the Kiosk banking services to Metro / Urban / Semi-Urban / Rural / Hilly / Difficult areas and to create new Kiosk Banking agents across the country.
What does the retailer (CSP / BC-AGENT) get ?
- Association with Banks like SBI / PNB / MBGB
- Bank’s software / portal, User ID (KO ID) and Password
- Biometric Reader & software for electronic thumb impression
- Authorization Certificate of CSP by the BC
- Bank’s Banners, signage, Logo/Stickers/Leaflets/Contact Matrix
- Proper Training of CSP to operate the system by the BC
- Dedicated technical support from the local Supervisors of "Bc Bank Mitra"
- Dedicated support from the Help Lines and web portal of "Bc Bank Mitra"
- Web Software to operate different services (Recharge/Billing/Travel Solution)
What documents are required FOR CSP CODE?
- Application form duly signed
- 10 Passport size colorful recent photos
- Educational Certificates Matric onwards
- PAN Card (Mandatory)
- AADHAAR Card (Mandatory)
- Voter I Card
- Driving License
- Shop Agreement
- Character / Police Verification Certificate
- Name, Address, Mobile No. and signature of two references
CSP Application – Activation Process
- Application Form, related documents and Registration fees received by "Bc Bank Mitra" team
- Due Diligence Report (DDR) by the "Bc Bank Mitra" team
- DDR to be filed to Bank’s local branch (Link / Base Branch
- Recommendation of Branch Manager to Regional / Circle Office.
- Recommendation of Regional Office to LHO only in case of SBI
- Generation / creation of KO Code by the Bank
- Configuration of CSP Code by the "Bc Bank Mitra" office
- Capturing of fingers of CSP Operator through Finger Print Scanner by the BC
- Terminal mapping & Activation of KO Code by the Bank
- Technical & theoretical Training of CSP by the "Bc Bank Mitra" team
- Link Branch / Base Branch of the Bank is informed by the "Bc Bank Mitra" team about activation of CSP
- CSP starts functioning
- Entire process usually takes 25-30 days